Basil Caesar Dressing
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 12 tablespoons (3/4 cup)
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- small handful of basil leaves roughly chopped (about 1/4 - 1/3 cup)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup mayo
- juice and zest from half a lemon*
- pinch of kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- *Make sure you use a microplane for the lemon zest or a small grater; you don't want long strips of zest for this recipe.
- *If you don't own a food chopper, finely mince the garlic and basil and mix with the rest of the ingredients.