This post is sponsored by Simply Organic. All opinions are strictly my own!
Happy Friday, friends!
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve shared a tasty recipe with you, and let me tell you, I am excited to share this antipasto pasta salad with you today! Also, I’m eating it for lunch as I write this. Om nom nom.
I love pretty much antipasto anything and recently became obsessed with it in pasta form after trying it at a friend’s BBQ. Since then, I’ve made my own version and it’s become a go-to favorite for parties and also to have for lunch throughout the week.
It’s a win-win all around.
Back in May, I had the pleasure of meeting some fine folks from Simply Organic at Everything Food Conference, and I gushed over their products. I have a handful of them in my pantry and I recently added a new one to the group: their Tuscan Seasoning blend.
This seasoning blend is new as of May this year and it’s an awesome blend of garlic, pepper, and leafy greens. It pairs really well with pasta, salad, or chicken (and also olive oil dip for bread – I have been doing some serious snacking on bread and dip lately).
Simply Organic provides 100% certified organic spices, seasonings, and baking flavors, and they have an extensive selection of seasoning blends. They also give back 1% of sales to support organic growers and the organic community.
Also, their stuff is delicious.
Since I’ve started working full-time again, getting back into the groove of meal planning has been a slow work in progress. Plus, it’s summer and my desire to cook in a hot kitchen isn’t always there, so I am really into choosing options with minimal stove action right now (hint: like pasta salad).
If you have some BBQ fun coming up, or you want an easy dinner with minimal cooking, I recommend you make the antipasto pasta salad! And obviously, I want to know how you liked it.
For the Pasta Salad
- 1/2 pound part-skim mozzarella diced
- 4 ounces genoa salami
- 4 ounces dry-cured pepperoni
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts marinated or canned, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper diced
- 6-8 campari tomatoes seeded and quartered
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup hot cherry peppers finely chopped
- 1/4 small red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup Castelvetrano olives pitted and chopped
For the Dressing
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Tuscan Seasoning
- Cook pasta according to packing directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until cooled; about a minute or less.
- Add all pasta salad ingredients to a large bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Add dressing to the pasta and mix to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Keep refrigerated until you're ready to serve.
This post is sponsored by Simply Organic. All opinions are strictly my own! #OrganicMoments