August is almost over, but that doesn't mean that summer has to be! I don't know about you, but when it comes to lounging outside during this season, I love to have a good cocktail within reach.
My more recent obsession is the blueberry basil bourbon smash, which I've made a few times now with fresh Greek basil from my garden. Sweet basil can also be used; there isn't really a taste difference when used in the cocktail. Either way, it's a great, refreshing drink!
And the caipirinha is still one of my top favorite summer drinks. I'm actually running super low on cachaça which is why I haven't made it much. I'm basically saving what's left for a time when I'm really craving it (and maybe when I run out of blueberries because I seem to always have blueberries in the house now). I mean, I know I can just go buy another bottle, but I'm on a budget.
While these drinks are delicious, there are a lot more out there that are also delicious and deserve your attention. In no particular order, here are 42 super tasty summer cocktails for you to enjoy by other awesome bloggers!
5. Grilled Pineapple-Jalapeño Summer Cocktail by Chili Pepper Madness
7. Black Cherry Bourbon Cola Smash by Supergolden Bakes
10. Spicy Watermelon Margaritas by Summerfield Delight
11. Lemon Shandy Cocktail by Rhubarbarians
13. Spiked Chili Mango Lemonade by A Hot Southern Mess
14. PAMA Pomegranate Mojito by Culinary Hill
So many delicious cocktails, amirite? And there's still more below!
21. Lemonade Fizz by Vegetarian Mamma
22. Blueberry Lemonade by The Gifted Gabber
24. Beermosa by Eating in Instead
27. Cardamom-Rosemary Lemonade Spritzer by Easy Cooking With Molly
31. Strawberry Lemonade Breeze by StrawmarySmith
42. Raspberry Peach Wine Spritzer by Simply Fresh Dinners